I know you run,
I know you fly
Whatever the reasons
you made the people cry.
I know you fast
I know you ride
Don't you see they
Whole heartedly tried.
I know you pass
I know you heel
Do you even know
What all those pain feel?
I know you change
I know you great
Do you even know
What all those people awaits?
I know you calm
I know you speak
But where have you been
When they went weak??
I know you kind
I know you fine
But why do you take?
When they say it's mine.
I know you give
I know you forgive
But do you know
How did this people live?
I know you strong
I know you spin
But remember you won't be
the one who will always win.
I know you fly
Whatever the reasons
you made the people cry.
I know you fast
I know you ride
Don't you see they
Whole heartedly tried.
I know you pass
I know you heel
Do you even know
What all those pain feel?
I know you change
I know you great
Do you even know
What all those people awaits?
I know you calm
I know you speak
But where have you been
When they went weak??
I know you kind
I know you fine
But why do you take?
When they say it's mine.
I know you give
I know you forgive
But do you know
How did this people live?
I know you strong
I know you spin
But remember you won't be
the one who will always win.
Nice :) (y)
ReplyDeleteThanks man :)
ReplyDelete