Friday, 28 July 2017

A word with myself







Is this a maze or a matrix of thoughts?
I went up there to trash down all of them with me; they were biting down the curves on my face. 
Does this happen quite often? I said introspecting.
Well, you don't enter this until you allow yourself to enter.

So the very first thought was just a bait by the heart to make you enter this?
No I mean yes I mean I don't know you only tell me. I feel something is holding me down here.

What do you think? Is it your fear or your attachment or is it just your over thinking nature?
Don't question me back why don't you understand that I don't know what it is!

Are you sure that you don't know?
I know but I don't want to tell you 

But you just told me. Ok listen,

it's not a maze nor it is a matrix of thoughts it's you trying to hold moments in your hands hurting yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment