Do I only fear of something or everyone do? I can't ask everyone though.
But I can observe them.
This is what I do every time I travel for a short distance or a long distance..
And here I was going to home again but this is not my story that would be travelling from Ahmedabad to Jamnagar but story of all the people around me..
Story of dad awaiting to his child
A mother carrying a new born to her house, A group of people going back to their home town.
Does this anything relate to the fear or the story of your life?
Obviously they are the one whom I have just seen or rather say observed a fellow traveller.
Some annoying I wish I had another word for this but don't they know that other people are around and they don't want to listen whom are they talking and what are they talking so loud..but not all are the same you need to look around some are interesting too just like the man sitting at the cross I saw him twice no not twice but more then twice seeing his baby's photo and giving a smile that only a dad can have.. I want to know what is he taking home as a gift for him why do he work so far from home but this bubble of thoughts just got pricked by a cute traveller along with me and by cute I mean by a baby boy just sitting beside me, blowing another bubble of thought about the innocence we lose everyday with time growing up..
This observations led to the thing I wanted to question everyone.
Well I didn't got the answer but they all gave me some points which I need to keep in mind though I would be lost again but I can always remember them and recall these points.
Annoying traveller told if fear is annoying you try to focus on that interesting traveller who is unknowingly making u smile by the smile in his face.. If the smile still raise the thoughts within you prick the thoughts with the needle of innocence still hold by the cute baby traveller inside you.
Fear will remain within you everybody has some or other fear but that shouldn't stop us from travelling to checkpoints leading to the destination.
With fear you will come along some travellers just like you teaching you, answering each and every question of yours. Keep travelling and more importantly keep observing.
Travellers teach you more then your travel do 😊
Awesome dude..
ReplyDelete