"Ouch" A slap on my back and I was out of my imaginary thoughts.
"You said you are coming in 15 minutes and you are still here looking at the sun" my sister burst out the frustration & added
"Where were you lost?"
"Didi you won't believe, Can you see that Sun rays?
It all started when it came through that fence and thorns, I wanted to capture into my eyes;
A New born sun ray : Pure, clean and focused.
Nature has its own way to ignite a spark of imagination in you. It's true I felt to write a poem on it.
but I couldn't and I will be honest I fell short of the right words to describe the world I entered at the moment. It seemed like it was its first journey to meet its mother earth travelling all the way from its father's territory. Questions started popping out of my mind just like the junior KG student who gets curious on meeting a senior class student.
When you are connected by all the senses with nature you get all the answers just at time.
And then the conversation begin :
"Hey you look so fresh, can I ask you a question?"
"Hello mate, sure"
"Don't you feel tired travelling so long from the sun to the earth?"
It's was as innocent as it's answer
"I didn't knew when is the distance called long or short all my father told me is to reach here and touch my mother's feet so here I am."
Lesson learned: If we keep measuring the size of problems we have we would reach no where even close to our goals.
"Hey are you there? or lost somewhere?"
"I was just looking at these thorns and fence,
Did these thorns and fence hurt when you passed through it?"
"The moment I left my home I had only one goal to reach to my mother and all I could see was my mother nothing else bothered me."
Lesson learned: If the mind is set towards the goal then obstacles can't bother you along the path.
"You must proud to reach first to your mother?"
I couldn't resist asking it the reason behind the smile
"Why are you smiling?"
"None of us believes in race, we might have the same wish or task or goal in mind but it doesn't matter if I come first or they come first, All that matters is we all do it with our capability."
Lesson learned: Your dreams, your goals might be similar to others but that doesn't mean you are in race with them, Stop chasing people focus on your goal and chase it.
This time i was caught smiling
"Now why are you smiling?"
"It took you few minutes to teach me the things I was searching since long" "
Before I could hear more my sis patted me in the back
"Can we interview your sun ray later?
Go and bring this from the grocery store."
"Thank you" I uttered at the sky checking the long list she gave me.
Bhai awesome
ReplyDeleteThank you bhai ๐
DeleteGood one bro.... when you connect to the nature, the omens start communicating with you....
ReplyDeleteYup totally Hiren bhai ๐
DeleteLoved to have a beautiful glimpse inside your mind :)
ReplyDeleteKeep going bro
Yeah Kunal ๐✌๐ป️
DeleteGood imagination!
ReplyDeleteThank you Arunima ๐
DeleteSolid lakhyu bhai... Nice thought flow..
ReplyDeleteThank you Hardy Bouy.
Delete